Valentine's Day and college can make a fantastic -- or awkward -- mix. Make the most of your situation by enjoying yourself, enjoying the day, and -- if applicable -- enjoying the time with a significant other. Conversely, of course, you can find information on making the most of being single. Valentine's Day doesn't have to be a celebration only for those already coupled up!
If You're Single
Being single on Valentine's Day doesn't have to mean being awkward or having a funky night. There are multiple ways to ensure you still have a great Valentine's Day -- without a significant other.
- 5 Things to Do Off Campus If You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 5 Things to Do On Campus If You're Single on Valentine's Day
- 6 Benefits of Being Single in College on Valentine's Day
If You Have a Crush on Someone
Have a crush on someone? Not sure what to do about it? Valentine's Day can be the perfect catalyst for moving toward something more.
- 5 Ways to Tell If That College Crush Likes You Back
- 5 Ways to Let Your College Crush Know You Like Them
If You Have a Date
Have a date for Valentine's? Thought that was the difficult part ... until you tried to plan something? Check out these easy (and affordable) date ideas to help make sure your night is all you want it to be.
- 5 Inexpensive College Date Ideas
- 10 Great Gift Ideas for Your College Boyfriend/Girlfriend
- 7 Unique Valentine's Day Gift Ideas
- 7 Romantic Gift Ideas That Are Better Than Flowers
- 5 Places to Go for a College Romantic Getaway
- 10 Tips for Dating Safely in College
If You're in a Long-Distance Relationship
Being in a long-distance relationship can be hard enough without things like Valentine's Day reminding you of the distance between you and your significant other. Learn more about how to make the distance a little easier.