Stressed? In college? Is there ever a time when those don't go together? Relaxing doesn't have to be expensive. Find 5 ways to relax and unwind while in college -- all for under $5.
- Treat yourself to a non-academic magazine (GQ? People?) and read it ... without worrying about taking notes.
- Treat yourself to a cup of coffee and a homemade muffin -- off-campus -- for breakfast this weekend.
- Download five new songs for a new mix to listen to while you're at the gym working off some steam.
- Use your student ID and get discounted admission to a place you've never been (a museum, the aquarium, a poetry slam).
- Head to a mall or any other place that has massage chairs out and people charging $1/minute for a massage. Treat yourself to a 5 minute neck and back rub!