Spring Break can be one of the highlights of your spring semester -- if not your entire college experience. But with so many options, how's a college student to pick how to spend his or her time?
In this guide, you'll find information no matter what your situation. Not sure where to even start? Already have ideas but aren't sure how to pay for your plans? Have a general idea of what you want to do but need to finalize the specifics? Find all you need to know in the guide below.
I Don't Even Know Where to Start
Not sure where to start, but know you want to do something? Look over these 10 suggestions to get a general idea of what you think you'll want to do -- and then head back here to fine-tune your plans.
I Need to Get Off Campus -- ASAP
Need to get away? Not sure where to go? Check out these ideas of good locales for college Spring Break excursions.
- International Spring Break Location Ideas
- Domestic Spring Break Location Ideas
- 5 College Spring Break Road Trip Ideas
- Spring Break Packing List If You're Headed Somewhere Warm
I'd Like to Focus on Having Fun and Doing Good
Want to treat yourself to an enjoyable Spring Break while helping others in the process? Think about volunteering during your time off from class.
- Volunteer During Spring Break Without Having to Travel Far
- Alternative Spring Break Volunteering Ideas
I Need to Focus on My Academics
Need to focus on your academics? Thinking about pursuing graduate school? Spring Break can be a great time to get ahead on both.
- Managing Your Homework During a College Break
- Grad. School 101: Thinking About Going to Graduate School?
- Learn About and Prepare for Graduate School Admissions Tests
I Just Need to Relax!
Interested in doing ... well, nothing over your Spring Break? Letting yourself rest, relax and rewind just may be the best way to spend your Spring Break.
- 5 Ways Under $5 to Relax While in College
- How to Relax and Unwind During College Breaks
- How to Reduce College Stress
No Matter What I Do, I Need to Save Money
Just because Spring Break is coming up doesn't mean your budget is ready. Making your hard-earned dollars stretch a little further during your break just may make a good idea into a great experience.