Midterms are coming. Time for a break!
1. Treat yourself to a non-academic magazine (GQ? People?) and read it . . . without worrying about taking notes.
2. Treat yourself to a cup of coffee and a homemade muffin -- off-campus -- for breakfast this weekend.
3. Download five new songs for a new mix to listen to while you're at the gym working off some steam.
4. Use your student ID and get discounted admission to a place you've never been (a museum, the aquarium, a poetry slam).
5. Head to a mall or any other place that has massage chairs out and people charging $1/minute for a massage. Treat yourself to a 5 minute neck and back rub!
(If you're feeling stressed out, read about 10 ways to reduce stress while you're in college.)